Monday, March 23, 2009

Struggling Lately

This has been on my mind a lot lately and I am really stressing over this.

I lost my job last March and still have not been able to find one. I worked as a Secretary and really they are a dime a dozen. I decided a couple of months ago that I would go back to school to finally get a degree. I will be going after my paralegal degree, although it will take 2 yrs to get. At least in 2 years I will have more earning potential.

Anyway, they last week or so I have been super depressed over the fact that I have no job. I have applied for so many jobs that it is not even funny. The problem is the economy, and I am worried. Yes, I have my man, who takes care of me more than I could ever ask for, but I never wanted to be dependent on him.

I really wish I could find a job, at this point even a part time job would work. I cannot find anything and it is wearing really bad on me.

I guess I should focus on the future and realize that although I do not have a job, at least I have my health and my family. Which is more than some people have.

Ok, I will not stress so much about this, at least I am lucky and my man knows I am looking and not once has he pressured me to find something. I am very lucky and I do know this.

No comments:

Post a Comment