Thursday, March 12, 2009

Purely A Vent

This is purely a vent about X2, who I refer to as Loser boy. I do receive child support from him, via child support enforcement. I had to fight for what I do get. He has 2 other kids so employers can only take a certain amount. Well last summer he lost his job and I only found out when I called CSE and they told me it looked like he was receiving unemployement benefits. I did receive a small portion of that, say 20% of what I was supposed to be getting, but the point was is that he could not be man enough to either call me or go down to CSE to let them know. Well back in October he got his old job back and then I had to fight to have them take out the CS, all was fine for a bit. I never receive the full amount but at least I was getting something.

Well I know when he gets paid and know how cs works so a payment is due so I went down there today and they are showing nothing, and actually told me to contact him to see what the problem is. Well we have zero contact, I have sole custody of boo and he only gets supervised visits. I have not seen or spoken to him since August 2007. I do not have a current phone number for him.

So today I ended up calling his boss. His boss has always been very nice to me. I found out that he was let go, and with this economy I cannot really blame LB, but I do blame him for not contacting CSE. He has a responsibility to boo. She does cost money and kids are not cheap.

I am annoyed once again that I have to fight for just a little bit of money is that owed. It will once again take months to even find out where he is working when he does get a job.

At this point he just got remarried and is on a 2 week honeymoon. I am annoyed that he puts boo bear last. Always has, and always will.

If I could afford to I would tell him to shove the damn child support up his ass.

I hate him, I really do. Makes me wonder what I ever saw in him. He always treated me like shit. Oh well my life is so much better now. Screw him.

No comments:

Post a Comment