Friday, April 17, 2009

My loser ex & why I am glad I am outta there

I just found out through the grapevine that my ex husband, Boo's Bio Dad and his new wife are expecting. Now I am not bashing the fact that he is having another child. I am upset with the fact that he will now be having yet another child that he cannot support. He has three children already, Boo and two other kids from his first marriage. He is not working and CSE is now going after him for the child support that he does owe.

Let's also look at the fact that not only does he not have a job, he is driving around in a car that has no insurance, and the tag expired in 2007.

He also has not seen my precious boo in just about 2 yrs. I will never forget the night he left, he said to my precious boo, "I am leaving now, soon you will get a new daddy" I was repulsed at this.

She is so much better off now, she has pretty much forgotten the abuse that was in the home and the abuse that she suffered.

Every single time I look at my daughter I am so glad that I left and gave my children a better life. They will never have to fear going home or fear the abuse that they had to put up with. I really wish I could turn back the clock and never even talked to the loser who is now my x husband.

I am all for having children if you can afford too. I am not saying that you have to have a ton of money in the bank, but IMHO you should insure your car before you even think of having a child.

Anyway, I am glad that I left that horrible relationship, and my life is so much better off.

Honestly the best thing he has ever done is to just leave my boo alone, for this I am ever so thankful for. At least now my darling baby girl has a chance of a normal, happy life.

No comments:

Post a Comment