Friday, February 27, 2009

My first post

Where do I begin? I never thought that I would have a blog, sure when I was younger I had a diary, but that was different, I was the only one who saw that, or so I had hoped, but this is for everyone to see. I guess I will introduce myself for anyone who actually read this, be warned, my life is pretty boring.

As you have gathered my name is Janet, I live in Florida with my children, ages 15, 13, and 5. I am getting remarried this June to the most amazing man I have ever met. He treats me like a princess and loves me the way that I have always wanted to be loved. He puts me first and treats my children wonderful.

I was working for the State and loved it, but because of the economy I lost my job and have not been able to find another one. I decided to go back to school and finally get my degree. I start in May and am really excited for the future.

Anyway, I look forward to posting more and hopefully my posts will not be as boring as this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment